Saturday, February 18, 2012

Odds and Ends

 Today after a delicious lunch of cajun chicken pasta, I went to the mall. A wonderful place to spend a Saturday afternoon, wouldn't you say? It can also be a dangerous place as well.....hehe. Anywhoo I just wanted to show you some of the odds and ends I picked up.





1. I've been running low on my Clinique toner and needed to pick some up, but when I got to Macy's I saw they were selling the whole deal together so I just picked that up. It came with a full sized number 2 toner, lotion and facial soap. I usually run out of everything at different times so it was nice to have everything full.

2. The next stop was at the MAC counter where I picked up a Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation in C4, which I think is a few shades lighter than my other compact I already have at home. I also got a great nude lipstick. I got MAC Satin Lipstick in Viva Glam II. 

3. Along with the MAC and Clinique visits I had to stop on over to Benefit and pick up my favorite eyebrow pencil of all times. The Instant Brow Pencil in Medium by Benefit is the best pencil I've used so far. I love how it stays on no matter what and gives me a finished look.

4. While at Nordstrom's Rack I saw this adorable Betsy Johnson cosmetic bag and I had to have it. It was on sale for just $16! That's a steal! And it's quite large.

5. I also stopped at Bath & Body Works and they were have a sale, buy 3 get 3 free and if you purchased a Pink Chiffon product you were offered a Pink Chiffon make-up bag with a mini lotion, body wash and body spray at half price.

Oh and I also the the warmest fuzziest jacket from Macy's, but I forgot to take a picture of it :(

How was your Saturday? Did you pick up any odds and ends??
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment