Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day FOTD

Annnnnnnnd it's Valentines Day! It's one of the most hated but loved "holiday" there is. I think it's a great time to spend an evening with your love, but at the same time if your single it's also a great time to go out with the girls and have some liquid courage to find a love hehe. I love all of the sappy love things out there, chocolates, roses, jewelry etc... All girls should be pampered at least once ;) 

My boyfriend A is the least romantic being out there and if life went his way he would not celebrate any sappy lovey dovey holiday, but alas he loves me and puts up with it. I don't expect too much because I know he won't do it, but we are going to dinner tonight to our favorite Italian restaurant. 

I wanted to show you lovelies what I'm wearing out tonight! It's nothing too fancy, but it does look elegant.










I decided to just do a simple black winged liner on top and a semi bold lip.
What I Used


Eyes:
1. Maybelline Illegal Length mascara
2. Maybelline Great Lash mascara
3. Urban Decay Primer Potion
4. Cover Girl LineExact eyeliner

Face:
1. MAC Studio Fix in NC 43
2.Tarte The Perfect Pink Infused Cheek Stain

Lips:
1. Estee Lauder Pure Color lipstick in 15 Lavish Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment