Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Sunday


 






As everyone already knows today was Super Bowl and being me, I can't stand football so what better time to spend during the game than go shopping?? I'm just not a sports kind of person I guess. 
The stores were EMPTY. No one was out today! Not surprising though. 
I want to show you what I got :)

I repurchased the Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque, Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioning, Ardell Fashion Lashes in 105 and Maybelline's Illegal Length Mascara. I seem to be going through these products quite quickly! My hair is super long and thick and when I shower and wash my hair which is everyday I use the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle and the Macadamia Hair Masque every time because my hair is so dry. But, let me tell you, these products are AMAZING. My hair has not felt as healthy as it did before I started dying and bleaching it. I swear by these products! As for the eyelashes these are my go-to everyday lashes that I wear on a daily basis. My last pair was blown away by the blow dryer one night and never to be seen again, unfortunately.

The two bracelets are from Forever 21 and are amazingly sparkly and beautiful! I had to have them. My mom got some too. They were fairly cheap too! I think they were each about $4.

When I went into Ulta to get the Macadamia Masque I saw the Eyelure Katy Perry lashes. I read a while ago that she was coming out with a line of fake lashes, but I didn't know where they were going to be sold until I saw them at Ulta. I got the Oh, Honey style lashes. They look very similar to my Ardell 105's. I can't wait to try them out! I also got Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara to try out. I'm a lash addict as you can tell hehe. I've heard mixed reviews on this mascara but I figured I would try it out for myself and see what I thought of it.

And last but not least I went to Bath and Body Works and picked up a few hand soaps and hand sanitizers. They had a special on the hand soaps, 5 for $15. My mom got 3 and I got 2. I chose Fresh Picked Strawberries and Wild Berry Hibiscus. They both smell amazing! They also had a special with the hand sanitizers. I believe they were 5 for $5? My mom got 2 and I got 3 this time. I got Island Margarita, Caribbean Escape, and Fresh Picked Strawberries again. I can't resist their smells! I love them all.

About a week again I came home from school and I saw a package from Urban Decay, but I didn't remember ordering anything until I called my mom and asked her if she did and she said yeah I ordered your valentine present, open it. And inside was the lovely Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette! I was so happy because I told her about a month ago that I wanted it, but every time we would go online they would be sold out, but my momma pulled it off and got me one :) 

And the last picture is a mascara I bought a week ago. The Covergirl Lash Blast 24 Hour Mascara. I HATE this mascara! I've lost quite a few lashes wearing this! It wouldn't come off at all! Not even with make up remover! I usually don't wear waterproof mascaras and now I remember why. 

How was your Super Bowl Sunday? Did your team win, if you watch football?
xxoo


4 comments:

  1. I love Bath and Body Works! :) Got some nice pics over there with the lashes, naked2 and macadamia masque. :)
    http://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great mom! I still can't decide which UD Naked pallet to get. I'm not one to get into football either I really just watch for the commercials.. lol
    -Ash
    beauty-flawed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh please let us know how the Katy Perry lashes are ! I really would love to know! Wonderful items!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone :) I love the colors way better in the Naked 2 palette than the first one. And I will do a review on the lashes :) I can't wait to try them out. I'm waiting for a night out to wear them :)

    ReplyDelete