Monday, September 3, 2012

The Good and the Bad


Currently I'm sitting at my desk watching Pretty Little Liars on my IPad, writing this, and waiting for dinner to be finished. I just wanted to write a post about my week. The good and the bad.....

The Good

  • I found Pretty Little Liars on Netflix, so I can finally get hooked like so many of you! I'm 5 episodes into the first season and I cannot stop watching it! I'm finding it quite difficult to write this post with out stopping and watching it! 
  • A (My boyfriend, not A from PLL) and I went out to breakfast this morning and it was amazing! I had pancakes galore! 
  • This weekend A and a few friends and I went and saw an improv comedy show and let me tell you, I could not stop laughing! I'm surprised I didn't have six pack abs from laughing so hard. 
The Bad
  • I've been sick since Thursday, so pretty much I've been in bed all day today and yesterday. I refused to believe I was sick on Friday and Saturday and went out with some friends anyways. I shouldn't have done that because I'm paying for it right now. 
So there you have it! What was good and what was bad. How was your week? I hope it was more good than bad :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment