Wednesday, December 21, 2011

December Birchbox (picture heavy)

My December Birchbox finally came in the mail yesterday! 
I got the email that it sent out almost 2 weeks ago and I've been waiting anxiously ever since.



Incoco Nail Polish Applique
It doesn't say what style these are, but
they are an amazing pinkish goldish glitter.
I would defiantly wear theses!

Twirl by Kate Spade in .05 FL OZ.
This smells AMAZING
like flowers collided with fruit.


Jouer Lipgloss in Birchbox Pink.
I was a little disappointed in this because I thought
the sample would be a little bigger.
It's only .06 OZ.
I love the color though.


By Terry Hyaluronic Face Glow in Base Nude.
It came in a .30 OZ sample size.
Now when I swatched this I though Oh this isn't
going to work for me, but I was wrong.
I blends in perfectly!



Show Stoppers Double Stick Designer Tape
I actually have a whole box of Hollywood Magic Tape
so I wasn't too impressed with this.

Daily Health Booster E Boost.
I thought why would they give me this??!
But when I woke up with a stuffy nose and watery eyes
I thought it was perfect! I haven't used it yet, but I am later in the day.

The little card explaining what everything is.


Instead of the dark pink tissue paper they use they switched it out
with some shimmery white tissue paper for the holiday season!

1 comment:

  1. love ur blog <3 plz check mine out! add me if u like it! kissandblushmakeuptm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete