Monday, January 23, 2012

30 Things

On Twitter, there has been a tt recently, #30thingsaboutme and I thought I would do it on my blog instead of doing 30 different tweets. Enough chit chatting and lets get down to the nitty gritty :)

1. I'm obsessed with Apple products. My iPhone is amazing and I will never ever go back to Android.
2. If I don't have at least 1 chapstick in my purse with me or on me at all times, I will go and buy one.
3. Dooney and Bourke purses are my weakness. I love them. The look, the feel, the smell.....
4. I'm a cat person. I don't have any cats right now, but one day I know I'll end up being a crazy cat lady.
5. I love pink. (Doesn't every girl like pink? I feel like such a cliche)
6. I love to read. I love reading long novels that seem like they never end because I hate when books end and I'm left thinking about what else could happen in that world.
7. I wear fake eyelashes every chance I get. I don't care if they are long and gaudy looking or short and natural, I will wear them. I love the look they give and I feel better in them.
8. Modern Family, Gossip Girl, and 90210 are my favorite shows that are on air right now, but The O.C will forever have a special place in my heart.
9. School supplies will dominate my room some day. I'm addicted to getting new shiny pens, notebooks, highlighters, paper, you name it I need for school kind of things.
10. I am a horrible photographer. I cannot take a good picture for the life of me!
11. I think the prettiest thing on a woman is long hair and long eyelashes. I've donated my hair a few times to Locks of Love so people who can't have long pretty hair can.
12. My family fully supports breast cancer awareness. My mom buys almost anything with a pink ribbon on it. Her most recent purchase is some pink ribbon Uggs for the both of us. (Pssst... I'm wearing them right now)
13. Food is my weakness. I love food. I can eat for days, which probably isn't a good thing because I am a little chunky..... But I'm going to start working out soon as soon as this rain goes away.........
14. I still have my baby blankets. They stay on my bed permanently.
15. My boyfriend hates when I wear make-up. He prefers me to have my hair done over my make up.
16. I think soup and pasta has to be my all time favorite food ever. My grandma use to make me soup everyday when I was little.
17. A good horror movie is so hard to come by these days!
18. It annoys me when people listen to their iPods in class.
19. I hate wearing headphones when there are people around me. I feel so disconnected and I feel like I am always missing something, so I rarely wear them.
20. Most music annoys me unless I hand choose it. I'm not too much of a music person.
21. I love learning about cultures from different countries.
22. I cannot park my car for anything! I have to literally get out of the car and have my boyfriend park it. I know shame on me for not knowing.
23. Gold, black and white are the most elegant colors ever, I think.
24. Vera Wang makes the best perfume ever! I douse myself in it when I leave the house.
25. I'm an only child.
26. I love surprising people with little things.
27. If I could I would make sure everyone was happy all the time. I hate seeing sad people.
28. I have a very simple wardrobe. A lot of jeans, tank tops, t-shirts, sweaters.....
29. I want to have just one kid.
30. I love my family to pieces!

What are some facts about you? I hope you liked mine <3
xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment