Saturday, January 14, 2012

I've Been Tagged

I got a lovely tweet this morning from 
Amalea from the blog Luscious  
saying I've been tagged to do the 
nail polish tag.



Questions:
1. How many polishes do you have?  
Not too many, maybe like 20. I usually go and have my nails done so I don't try to buy them even thought I can't resists some colors. 
2. What is your favorite brand of nail polish? 
O.P.I
3. Do you like crackle polish or do you hate it?
I don't mind it, it's just not my style. 

4.What is the brand of your first nail polish? 
Oh goodness I don't remember. I think it was a Barbie kind my mom got me.

5. If you're going to have a nail polish line, what are you gonna name it?
Digits.....?
6. What nail polish color does not compliment you? 
Really light and sheer colors.
7. What nail polish color compliments you? 
The best one that I think looks good on me is a dark maroon or burgundy. 
I love the dark wine looking colors. 
8. Name 2 of your nail art best friends? 
Gel polishes, rhinestones?
9. What was the best nail polish gift you have ever received? 
Um well my mom and I go to get our nails done every few weeks so I guess getting my nails done? I haven't really received any nail polishes as gifts.

10. Make a speech about thanking the blogger who gave you this tag. 
 
Thank you Amalea <3 She is a great blogger and if you haven't already checked our her blog I think you should! pssst... her link is above :)

No comments:

Post a Comment