Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Funday


1. These weeks are going by so fast, it feels like 2012 is almost over and it's only January! 
2. When you really like what you are learning in class, time goes by super fast and you don't want to leave because you want to continue learning. That was a run-on sentence hehe.
3. Home cooked food is the best kind. No matter what. 
4. Sitting in a hair dressers chair for 4 hours gives you time to reflect on things you have to do, things you need to do, things you haven't gotten around to, and things you wish you could do.
5. Downloading a movie from iTunes takes FOREVER. 
6. Wine. That's it. Just wine. I love it. I can drink it every day.
8. I wish you a wonderful and productive week 
xxo

P.S I actually did sit in my hair dressers chair for 4 hours today while she was attempting to ombre my hair. A post will come soon on it. I'm not too sure if I quite like it enough to show you....

No comments:

Post a Comment