Saturday, September 17, 2011

New Stuff!



So I went to Target yet again and I found some more little gems that I thought you might like!
1) moroccan argan oil penetrating oil I saw this and I had to try it. So far it leaves my hair super soft and smelling delicious. I put it on my wet hair after a shower and just let it sink into my hair.
2) If you're anything like me and have dry hair then you'll be pleased to know that I found a cure! A miracle actually! Aussie 3 minute miracle moist deep conditioner. My friend got this and when I asked her how she liked it she had nothing but good things to say about it so I got it. It's used like a conditioner, but works oh so much better! And it smells like a tropical getaway! I would defiantly tell anyone with dry hair to try this out!
3) I couldn't just buy the moroccan argon oil penetrating oil I had to get the shampoo and conditioner as well. I love the shampoo, but the conditioner is another story. Not only did it leave my hair drier than it was before it made it more tangly! I would just stick to using the penetrating oil, shampoo, and renewing mask that I wrote about earlier.

Well that's all I have today! Hopefully sometime soon I can post some more! If you have any questions ask away! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment