Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Shopping Trip

Ok so this post is a few days late. Needless to say I've had a lot going on. I know, I know I always use that excuse, but I really do so please hang in there with me.
The other day I went to the mall with my mom to pick up a few things and I got a few things for myself :)

So the first store we went to was Nordstroms. My mom's and my favorite store! I got this little tube skirt that I thought I would never wear, but it actually flatters me. It's so hard to find bottoms for me. The skirt was I think $22. Next I got a few rings. I am such a ring fanatic! I love rings, the gaudier the better. These two caught my eye right away! A crocodile and a little turtle, how cute are they??





The next store we went to was Forever 21. I love this store just as much as Nordstroms. First I got this little black cape. I love the styles of them and I actually have a grey one already. They are so Sherlock Holmesish. The next thing I got was this lacy little over top. I wore it yesterday with a black cami under it and it was super cute! Then finally I got some more rings! I cannot tell you enough how much I love cocktail rings. I think they just complete every outfit. 




And finally the last stop was Macy's. I had to restock on my skin care products. Clinique 3 step skin care soap and lotion. I use this stuff religiously! I've been using it since about 6th grade and I love it. It keeps my skin clear and refreshed. 


So that was my shopping trip haul! More posts to come soon I promise :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment