Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Some Things I want and Like



 This post is about some of the things I like and want.




These Steve Madden Pumps are completely adorable and I NEED them. I saw them in Macy's the other day and I think I may have drooled all over them.






I've been asking my mom to get me a subscription to Birch Box for a while now. I love the idea of getting monthly samples and products. I think the UK version Glossy Box is a little better, but I still want a Birch Box subscription! If you have one let me know how you like it please.







 I cannot get enough Gossip Girl! I think Leighton Meester is so beautiful!
For my birthday I pleaded and pleaded for a Louis Vuitton Speedy bag, to no avail, but I did get a pretty Tiffany's bracelet :) Thanks mom!








 I've been on the search for the PERFECT eyelashes, fake or real. I'm obsessed with them! I wear fake ones as often as I can. I just love the look of full long lashes. I think they are so seductive and totally girly.
I've also been on the look out for the perfect blinged out iPhone case. I need the glitz and the glam and so far I haven't found the right one yet so the search continues :(









And last, but not least I love the sexy just got out of bed hair that looks so unperfect that it is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment