Friday, September 2, 2011

My Blonde Hair

Ok so I'm finally off work and able to process things and not in zombie mode lol. I thought I would do a post about my newly blonde hair! About a month ago I decided to go blonde and by blonde I mean a rich honey blonde with some brown still speckled in with the ombre look. I went from dark, dark brown (my natural hair color). A few days after I went blonde my hair was so brittle and dry and just a tangled mess! I generally have really tangly hair, but it was 10x worse. I tried using Redkin All Soft Shampoo, but nothing. Then I started using the deep conditioning masque from Maccadamia Oil and OMG I cannot tell you how amazing it made my hair feel! from just one treatment I was in love. It made my hair so silky and tangle free all day which I thought was impossible. And it smells so good! I got this from Ulta and I'm never going back! I'll post a picture of my blonde hair because I have one, but as soon as I get my camera up and working again I'll post some pictures of the products I use. Have a lovely day <3 (P.S Its a really horrible picture of me, but I hope you get the idea)

No comments:

Post a Comment