Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 16, 17 & 18


Day 16 – Another picture of yourself

I may bite...

Day 17 – Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
I wouldn't switch my life for anything! Sure I'm not skinny or have a bazillion dollars or live in some fancy smancy house, but I have a lot of love and happiness. I have a family that loves me, a boyfriend whom I adore, and a roof over my head. Although, come to think about it I would like to switch lives with Lady Gaga. Those outfits, that make-up, those shoes! 



Day 18 – Plans/dreams/goals you have
I plan to become a housewife and live off of my husbands money and be on a T.V show. JUST KIDDING.  Or am I?? I actually have goals of graduating from college with a degree in Liberal Arts. I'm not too sure what I'm going to do with that degree, but it's nice to have something to fall back on to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment