Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 8, 9, 10

I'm mashing up three days into one post so it doesn't get so cumbersome on my page with different posts :)

Day 08 – Short term goals for this month and why
Day 09 – Something you’re proud of in the past few days
Day 10 – Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad




Day 8- One short term goal I have this month is to actually bring up my grade in my math class. I really don't want to retake the class, but I just don't understand numbers. I much prefer reading a good book or taking a literature class. 


Day 9- Something that I'm proud of in the past few days is actually keeping my room clean. I know it's nothing really to be proud of, but it's such an accomplishment for me! 


Day 10- One song that I love at the moment is Pumped Up Kicks by Foster the People. I listen to that when I'm happy along with some Brittiney Spears and Lady Gaga. When I'm sad I have to turn to Adel. Her music is amazing. I wish I could sing like that. I actually don't really listen to music when I'm bored, how sad huh? Hyped? Don't listen to music when I'm really hoed either. Hmm to tell you the truth I only really listen to music in the car when I'm driving. 


And to leave off on a good note: 
My Moose Pillowpet :) 
He keeps all of the Spookies away at night. 

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I have a monkey pillowpet and I love it =)
    xoxo, Chantel

    ReplyDelete