Sunday, November 6, 2011

Make-Up Look

Since I have nothing to do, but wait for my mom to finish getting ready I thought I would do a make-up of the night photo. I haven't done one and I thought now would be a perfect opportunity. I don't look too great  today because I've been sick :( But here it is anyways :)



On my face I just used Laura Geller Spackle Tinted Under Make-Up Primer in Bronze ( I got this in my October Birch box). I didn't want to wear too much face make up since I am just going out for a few hours. I did use my YSL Touche Eclat on my nose and under my eyes though.  I used Loreal Voluminous False Lashes in Black and my YSL Rouge in Honey.

2 comments:

  1. you look gorgeous!! I WISH I looked like that when I'm ill!!
    Great products!



    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh girlfriend, do you have any swatches of that YSL Lipstick? and how much did it cost?! (:

    ReplyDelete