Friday, November 11, 2011

Day 19, 20 & 21

Day 19 – Nicknames you have; why do you have them
Day 20 – Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future
Day 21 – A picture of something that makes you happy


Day 19
My Mom calls me pumpkin :) She says I'm her little pumpkin. She has been calling me that since I was born. My boyfriend calls me Danica, instead of Dana. I'm not too sure why he does that, but I don't mind it. And my family calls me Dana Beans. I don't know why they call me that either. They have been calling me that since I was little. 


Day 20
I love Chuck Bass. I know he is a fictional character, but a girl can dream can't she? :)


Day 21
I'm such a cat person! If I could I would have one right now, but I have no time for them and that would be selfish of me to get a cute fluffy kitten and not pay attention to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment