Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 22, 23, & 24

Day 22 – What makes you different from everyone else
Day 23 – Something you crave for a lot
Day 24 – A letter to your parents


Day 22
I think what makes me different from everyone else is that I love to do things for people I love. I love making them happy. I like doing things for my mom and my boyfriend and seeing them smile. 


Day 23
I crave my mom's cooking ALL the time! Especially this one dish she makes. I call it meat and potatoes. Is ground beef with little chunks of potatoes with a side of shell pasta. It's soooooo incredibly delicious! I know it doesn't sound too good, but trust me, once you try it that's all you're going to want to eat forever!


Day 24
I love my parents dearly. I honestly don't think what I would do without them. I know it says to write a letter to them, but I don't think I want to.


P.S How cute is that???

2 comments: