Sunday, October 30, 2011

Day 7

Day 07 – A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
Breast Cancer and just cancer in general have had the biggest impact on me this year.
My cousin recently passed away from breast cancer and I still haven't gotten over it.
I know October has been Breast Cancer awareness month, and I've been trying to do my part in trying to find a cure to this deadly disease. My heart goes out to anyone who has ever had it or is still fighting it and their families. 

2 comments:

  1. i'm sorry for hearing that girl! I hope there will be a cure soon too many good people loose the battle to breast cancer each year :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about your cousin. its important to spread the awareness of breast cancer

    xoxo

    www.sammy-city.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete