Saturday, October 29, 2011

October Haul



I picked up a few goodies today while my mom and I were out and about. 

1) I've been dying to try some Hard Candy make-up for a while, but I didn't know if it was going to be good quality, so I bit the bullet and bought the Fox in a Box Spicy and Sweet blush/bronzer. I believe it was $6 and so far I like it! 
2) Since my leopard manicure wore off I needed to redo my nails and I chose pink glitter Sally Hanson Salon Effects. Who doesn't love glitter and pink??
3) Lately my skin hasn't been looking it's best due to me being sick so I thought I would give these Clean & Clear face washes and daily lotion a try. I actually like them. They make my skin feel all tingly in the shower and smell great! They did make my face look brighter and more refreshed, which was what I was looking for.
4) And of course I had to get my eyelashes. I usually don't get this brand, but they were the only ones the store had and I decided I would give them a try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment