Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sally Hanson Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips



Since my nails and cuticles are in such horrible shape, I decided to forgo my bi-monthly manicure and let them rest for a few weeks, but I just couldn't let them be unpolished so I decided to try the Sally Hanson Nail Polish Strips.

I thought the application of the strips was pretty easy once I got the hang of it. On top of putting the strips on I put a light coat of clear nail polish over it for insurance. (warning: do not grab your phone with wet nails, my iPhone screen now has a huge streak of clear nail polish)

Overall I like how they came out, even though the picture doesn't look like it. I'm a horrid photographer.

I hope you are all doing well :) Let me know what you think about them if you have tried them before.

No comments:

Post a Comment