Wednesday, October 19, 2011

October Birchbox!





Earlier this month I decided to sign up with Birchbox and see what it was all about. Birchbox is a monthly subscription that sends you personalized make up samples right to your door. Every day this month I've been coming home looking for my box only to be disappointed until this evening! I finally got my first one and I can honestly say I'm happy with what I got.

Inside is:
1. Ahava Rich Cleansing Cream. I'm a little wary on cleansing creams since I usually use Clinique's 3-step skin care routine, but it doesn't hurt to try does it?
2. Befine Lip Serum. I love lip glosses, and chapsticks, and anything that promises to make dry lips nice and soft so I was excited for this and I had to try it right when I saw it. I was kind of shocked when it came out of the tube because I was expecting a cream or something different that what came out. It looked like oil! After I tried it, it was love at first swipe!
3. Laura Geller Spackle Tinted Under Makeup Primer in Bronze. Ok, I'm not to sure about this product at all! I usually don't use foundation besides my beloved Mac powder so I'm not sure how this is going to work. If you have tried this before let me know what you think!
4. Orofluido Beauty Elixir. I have a thing with hair oils. I'm in love with them. I must have about a thousand bottles in my bathroom of different hair oils. This one in particular smells sooooooo good! Like a vanilla latte. I'm excited to try this out tomorrow!

So there you have it! My first ever Birchbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment