Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 1




  • I was named after Dana Delany the actress
  • I really do have a control issue. I need to be able to control things or else my world goes to shambles :p
  • I really really don't care for sweets at all! Weird huh? I would much rather take a steak and baked potato over cake and chocolate and ice cream.
  • I've had an obsession with Dooney and Bourke ever since Misha Barton was their spokesmodel for the "It Bag". 
  • People mistake me being quiet for me being mean. I usually am quiet when I first meet people but as soon as I get to know you, you'll see I'm not.
  • I HATE math with a passion! I cannot stand numbers. 
  • I LOVE reading! I always have a book downloaded on my nook at all times!
  • I have a weak spot for Harry Potter. He was my first love. (Don't get me started on Twilight which I cannot stand)
  • My parents got divorced when I was 15 and it's been hard ever since.
  • I'm a recovered WebMD addict
  • I have a slight magazine problem. I have subscriptions to about 15 different magazines and I secretly think the mail man hates me at time.
  • I like cooking, but I'm usually too lazy to do it so my boyfriend and I always go out to eat, which is really really bad, I know.
  • I'm a horrible texter. I usually forget I get texts and don't text back. 
  • I'm an only child.
  • My boyfriend and I wrestle like we are in a UFC match.

3 comments:

  1. WoW! Sorry about the divorce :( im surprised you don't like sweets i thought I was the only one I mean I like sweets just not all the time! & your hilarious i love that you said your a recovered web md addict i use to be one too lmao in fact sometimes i still try to diagnose everything just not on web md LOL. & ever since i got an iphone i got really bad with txting back too not sure if thats the case for you llol! Im happy you are doing the challenge it's so fun to see everyone's answers! Ps i'm really in love with your hair color, you look gorg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually only get cravings for sweets when its that time of the month lol. And I think its an iPhone owner thing, i have one too and I'm horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness the last two facts are two facts i have myself!! i thought i was the only one that wrestled with my boyfriend like i was fighting for my life! always fun to take out some stress out that way! (:

    ReplyDelete