What is your current fashion obsession?
- Rings! Big ones, small ones, tacky ones, diamond ones, plastic ones, it doesn't really matter as long as they look good on!
What is your current makeup obsession?
- Mascara and false eyelashes. I wear false eyelashes everyday I don't have to get up early. I love the way they make my eyes look. Mascara I wear basically everyday and I don't think a look is complete with out eyelashes.
What are you wearing today?
- Shorts, tank top. Basic.
- Air dried and wavy.
Do you nap a lot?
- Napping and I are best friends!
Why is today special?
- It's one of those days where I had nothing to do besides work for a few hours and laze around.
What would you like to learn to do?
- I would love to learn to be more patient. I think I'm the most impatient person ever!
What's for dinner today?
- Today it was steak, herbed shrimp, rice pilaf and a baked potato with my fabulous boyfraann :)
What are you listening to right now?
- Some song on Pandora that I don't even like.
- Cold Cold Cold Cold. I HATE being hot!
What's the last thing you bought?
- I bought the steak for dinner and my boyfraan bought the rest.
What are your essentials when traveling?
- Underwear, jammies, conditioner (I hate hotel conditioner), phone charger, and iPad.
What's your style?-
- I've been called a hipster, but I don't think that is my style at all. I think its just laid back whatever looks good in the closet kind of style.
What is your most challenging goal right now?
- Passing math! I cannot stand numbers.
If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
- L.A. The hills all the way!
Favorite vacation spot?
- I love Las Vegas. It's not really a vacation spot, but I've never really been anywhere else cool.
Name the things you cannot live without?
- My moose pillow pet :) He protects me at night when all of the spookies come out at night. Oh any my mom too. Her cooking is to die for!
- It was fabulous up until my parents got a divorce. I'm an only child so I had it great being the baby of the entire family.
What would you like to have in your hands right now?
- So many things!
What would you like to get rid of?
- All of the cuts around my fingers. I'm a germaphob and I swear I wash my hands every 20 minutes, so they get really dry and start cracking :(
What are you most excited for?
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go and what would you do?
- I would have to ponder that, considering I would only be going for an hour.
Which countries have you visited?
What scares you?
- Watching C.S.I and thinking it's all true.
Fill it out too and let me know a little about you :)