Sunday, October 9, 2011

Addicted to Shopping

My mom and I went shopping yet again this weekend! I swear we are such shopaholics and may
need rehab soon. Anywhooo these are the gems I got this time around!




1. I've been using Clinique 3 Step skin care
for quite a few years now
and I alway use the
Clarifying Lotion 2 for my
oily nose and dry cheeks. It works wonders with
the mild soap and lotion. Since I got my refills on
the soap and lotion I needed my toner.

2. Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment.
I've been using Moroccan Oil for the past week
but honestly I don't like smell, but I love how well it works
and I want to save it because it is so expensive. I got this
to supplement me so I don't go through my
Moroccan Oil quickly. I think it works about the same
but much cheaper.

3. I know, I know I'm a bit late on this
but I just had to get the Naked Palette from Urban Decay.
I love the colors! They are so rich
and beautiful and soft. So many looks
from just one palette! It also came with
a mini primer potion and a brush. I heard that some
have come with two eyeliner, but I guess
mine didn't, thats too bad considering I LOVE their
eyeliners especially in Zero and Bourbon.

4. Ulta was having a sale on TIGI Dirty Secret dry shampoo
for only $7.99! For a full sized bottle!
I've used this a few times before and
I like it. I usually wash my hair
everyday because I can't stand feeling dirty, but
for those off days this really works. And it smells amazing!

5. My mom got me these Steve Madden shoes
from Nordstroms and I absolutely LOVE them!
They are so simply, but so official looking.
And they are super comfy even though
they don't look like it.

6. My mom and I went on a massive
crazy spending spree on YSL make up.
(Well she did and I got 2 things)
I got a lipstick in a nude color that is absoulety
amazing! I'm sorry I didn't take  picture, but
trust me it's wonderful! And I got YSL
Touche Eclat. This is a highlighter pen
that really does work! Its amazing. I'll take a picture of
what it looks like later. Trust me
its amazing as well.

7. I got this MAC eyebrow pencil because
I was starting to break out using the
E.L.F eyebrow gel. I wanted something
lighter and this was it! It fills in my brows without
looking too dark and heavy!

8. Ulta also had a sale on full sized Urban Decay Primer Potions
Two of them for $18! One regular one and the other in
sin. I'm excited to use the Sin one with the
Naked Palette I got!
So there you have it! My weekly shopping haul! I hope you like and let me know what you think and if you have any comments on the products! <3 Have a lovely week beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment